As a distributor for Microlife Medical Home Solutions, the manufacturer of the Bodygem RMR Analyzer, I’d like to address some of the false comments in the Bodygem review article by DietSpotlight which is featured almost immediately when you Google Bodygem.
- There are no appetite suppressants involved with the Bodygem device.
- There isn’t any clinical research posted on the official website for Bodygem.
- There doesn’t appear to be a 100% money-back guarantee posted on the official website.
- There are no oral fat burners involved with Bodygem to assist with weight reduction.
- The cost of a Bodygem System Kit is high ($1,999), which may not be affordable for some individuals.
There aren’t supposed to be any appetite suppressants with the Bodygem as this was intended to be marketed to professionals.
There are plenty of clinical research studies posted on the manufacturer’s website
This product is not a supplement so there are no money back guarantees. The manufacturer provides warranties for the Bodygem Device
Oral fat burners?? The product measures your resting metabolism. That’s what it does.
The current cost of the Bodygem is between $899-$2799.
For more information on the Bodygem from an authorized distributor, call Health & Fitness Network at 800-743-3328 and ask for Harvey Harris