McCue C.U.B.A. Clinical™ Contact Ultrasound Bone Analyzer
Norland, a CooperSurgical Company, is pleased to present the McCue C.U.B.A. Clinical™ (Contact Ultrasound Bone Analyzer). Never before has assessing a patient’s risk of fracture been easier or more cost-effective than with the C.U.B.A. A dry ultrasound sonometer, the C.U.B.A. Clinical™ is designed to perform a heel measurement in less than a minute.
- The world’s first dry ultrasound system (no water bath).
- Patented internal electronic phantom for simple calibration.
- Lightweight (22 lbs.) and easy-to-operate.
- Does not produce ionizing radiation.
- Cost-effective assessment of risk of fracture.
Patient Assessment Document