The Cholestech LDX® System, using patented, innovative technology, measures a complete lipid profile plus glucose, ALT•AST, and hs-CRP in only 5 minutes (6 minutes for hs-CRP) from a simple fingerstick. With our ALT•AST test, you can get immediate liver enzyme results.
The scope of its measurement capabilities is not the only advantage to healthcare providers. The physician, nurse or technician can now share the results of testing with the patient on the spot, which means that action can be taken and treatment can begin immediately.
Health & Fitness Network has placement systems and loaner programs for hospitals, screening companies and physicians who may need multiple units for health fair screenings.
- A small, portable footprint (21cm x 12cm or 8¼” x 4¾”) for easy tabletop usage and storage
- System includes an easy-to-use printer that provides duplicate copies of test-results — one for you, one for the patient
- Lightweight design ideal for office and other point-of-care applications
- Factory calibrated, with easy and inexpensive software upgrades
- Fast, 3-step procedure saves time, enhances productivity
- Requires only a single drop of blood from a simple fingerstick and eliminates the anxiety of venipuncture.
- Provides virtually immediate feedback for on-the-spot adjustment of therapy and improved patient compliance
- It’s the only CLIA-waived system of its kind and meets all relevant National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) guidelines for precision and accuracy
- CRMLN certified 426 13188 Rev. A
Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Network
Cholestech LDX System Includes:
- Power Supply
- Starter Pack (U.S. only)
- Optics Check Cassette
- Printer Cable
- User Manual
- Procedure Manual (U.S. only)
- Training Video