The PTS Diagnostics A1CNow is accurate, easy to use, CLIA waived, and requires no capital equipment or test strips. Available for home use, OTC sales or office.
PTS Diagnostics A1CNow monitor delivers fast, accurate A1C test results in just five minutes. Patients no longer have to wait for lab results or schedule follow up visits. If you have diabetes, A1CNow brings the power and accuracy of the lab right into your physician’s office. With A1CNow, you can also monitor your own A1C progress at home. A1CNow is fast, easy and accurate.
- No waiting for lab results
- Results in just five minutes
- Provides opportunity for immediate, face-to-face counseling with physicians
- Test can be performed using a finger stick blood sample
- No bulky equipment required
- No refrigeration necessary if used within three months
- CLIA waived
- Proven lab accuracy at 99%
- NGSP certified
Benefits of Testing HbA1c – Control the numbers and control diabetes complications:
- An HbA1c test measures your patient’s average blood sugar for the last 2-3 months.
- The American Diabetes Association (ADA) recommends an HbA1c test every quarter and, recommends that the patient’s HbA1c level should be below 7%. (1)
- The Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT) and the United Kingdom Prospective Diabetes Study (UKPDS) showed lowering HbA1c levels dramatically reduces the risks of complications in type 1 and 2 patients. (2,3)
- Managed Care findings showed patients with HbA1c higher than 10% were admitted to hospitals 3 times more than patients with HbA1c lower than 8%. (4)
Benefits of HbA1c Testing In Your Office – Better diabetes management and convenience for you and your patients:
- Counsel your patient on the same visit — A clinical study shows immediate feedback on HbA1c levels improves glycemic control in type 1 and insulin treated type 2 diabetes patients. (5)
- Take quick action on diet, exercise and medication.
- Have critical face-to-face interaction with your patient.
- Eliminate waiting for lab results.
- No separate lab visit for your patients.
- Avoid follow-up call backs with delayed HbA1c results.
A1cNow™ makes it easy to begin testing in the office or can be used at home.
The A1cNow is fast, accurate, cost-effective and so easy it is CLIA waived.